We love to hear from creative and cool people.
Are you a performer that loves working with children?
A super talented costume designer or a crafty prop maker?
If so then drop us an email or give us a call and tell us all about what makes you Notoriously Cool & Creative!
Keep an eye out for new jobs posted below:
OFFiCE ADMiN & ASSiSTANT TO CREATiVE DiRECTOR
We are looking for an uber organised person to join our small but growing team based in SW London.
Applicant must have:
* Good knowledge of all Microsoft packages (esp Excel, word, powerpoint, outlook)
* Organised and loves a spreadsheet and creating new systems
* Great telephone manner and confident dealing with clients and performers
* Doing daily errands and ordering when needed
* Create and maintain databases
* Plus many other awesome things!
Would suit someone:
* Who is happy working in a small team and creative environment
* Loves to be organised
* Great attention to detail
* Confident to put forward own ideas
* Bring your own qualities and experience to the job -
e.g. if you love social media or are great with accounts this can be incorporated into your role.
This role is to start asap on a part time basis (approx 3 - 4 days per week and ideally self employed) and may become full time for the right person.
We are looking for someone who is reliable, loyal, trustworthy and dedicated. Someone who wants to grow with the company and become part of a fun and creative team.